I was on a great podcast
My man Dan Dunford is a fellow musician in New York who also runs an excellent weekly podcast called Divergent Paths.
I was able to get up to his place this month and spend some time talking about my new book, my thoughts on education, and self-reliance.
Some more compelling points:
- How filming Mixed Martial Arts matches helped my bass career
- How getting music lessons can be a networking activity
- Why "the real world" is bullshit
- What inspired me to write Make It and how long it really took
- How an independent musician can promote themselves
There's a whole lots more too, including a discount on my book for Divergent Paths listeners.
Listen to episode #45 of Divergent Paths on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play:
While you're at it, subscribe to Divergent Paths too. Dan is putting together a different kind of resource for musicians that's only growing.
AFTER YOU LISTEN, SAY HELLO.
Maybe you loved this. Or you hated it. Or you caught a typo and it's just bugging you. Tweet me here or leave a comment below.